It is our pleasure to introduce our international team to you. We are curious, inspired, resourceful, and creative, and we would like to bring tomorrow’s world closer to our clients.
The TrendForce team is an international group of individuals from all over the world. Between us, we span four continents, six time zones, and speak seven languages. We’re constantly growing and looking for promising talent to join our expanding organisation.
If you’re a writer, researcher, trendwatcher, student, or have a demonstrable interest in the future of education, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and any other documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an education intelligence company, providing inspiring, subscription-based content
that helps educators prepare for the future. The content comprises articles, reports,
news portals, webinars, and more. Our international team consists of a talented
group of over 20 individuals working together from different countries across
We are looking for a freelance English copywriter with excellent writing skills. You will be responsible for writing English articles, e-books, whitepapers, and reports about technology-related topics, based on research provided.
· Are a native English writer
· Have excellent English writing skills
· Are allergic to spelling and grammar mistakes
· Are a pain-in-the-ass perfectionist with a sharp eye for detail
· Are flexible, reliable, and can work according to deadlines
· Can write approx. 1.500 words per day / 30.000 words per month
· Have some affinity with or interest in technology-related content
· The opportunity to grow & develop your skills
· Ongoing writing assignments for at least one year
· You’ll be part of a friendly, international team of writers and researchers
· Exciting and fast-paced content production environment
Please write a cover letter in which you explain why you are suited for this role, what your available hours are, and when you can start. Please include your rate per word and your rate for 30.000 words per month. We look forward to receiving your resume as well as samples of your previous work or a link to live content written by you. Potential candidates will be asked to write one or more (paid) test-articles based on research provided.
If you are interested in any of the listed roles, or would like to do an open application, click on the contact button and fill in the form on the contact page. Please mention what role you are interested in, your experience and why you would be a good fit to the team.
We look forward to your applications!